Saturday, November 1, 2008

news: pre-planning randomness

So Halloween is over and the layout of the page has changed. Granted, it probably won't be remembered, not even by me, but I still have the banner and might modify it to use for a different occasion. Then again, while I enjoyed Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, I didn't really care for it too much.

I wanted to use the Skip Beat! banner again, but didn't really feel like it, so I put up a different one, more in tune with the autumn season.

With business picking up at work, my posting and anime viewing has been limited recently, and so most of the things I post about will be over manga or anime I've already finished... probably a few months ago or whatnot. My current playlist is still in effect and I really did want to start watching some anime that give off a more "old school" feeling such as Rurouni Kenshin and Fushigi Yugi.

But anyway, this is no place to mention much since I have yet to officially make plans for this month's posting itinerary -- which changes often.

And so with little said in this post except for "I've changed the banner and colors!" let's enjoy November together.

Also, I've been informed by my blogger dashboard that I currently have one follower of this blog. This would be the first known reader of my blog and somehow, that makes me extremely ecstatic. I'm a little shocked, but I'm glad that someone out there is actually reading the things that I post.

Thank you very much! And I myself will keep up the posting goodness.

No comments: