Monday, October 27, 2008

news: randomness and a holiday

For this one week, the banner and layout of anicabyss will be celebrating Halloween with the rest of the world. And what better way to do so than with Sunako-chan and her morbid personality.

Look forward to the Halloween special post which will not really be THAT special, but will detail everyone's favorite dark arts, guts and horror glory SD girl, Nakahara Sunako. With the posting of thought over Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, the third month of anicabyss's run will have passed.

Planned for the rest of the week includes at least two other posts.

Following in the next week, I plan on reinstating the Skip Beat! banner for another few weeks of glory (or maybe even for as long as the series runs) until I can figure out another new banner to consistently change as according to my mood.

When November approaches, pending my busy work schedule, I will once again share with all what my plans are for the month. This is a new thing that I'm doing which will at least, hopefully, help myself maintain a more scheduled updating cycle as I have already chosen a few manga and anime to write about for next month.

Once again, here's hoping that soon more than just writing thoughts and first impressions about anime will become available on this blog.

No comments: