Monday, October 6, 2008

news: Skip Beat! anticipation overload!!!

As per The Scrumptious Anime Blog the first episode of Skip Beat! has broadcasted. I will not be the first or only blogger of Skip Beat! as I know that there are a multitude of fans out there just clawing at their desks waiting (not so) patiently for the first available release of this manga turned anime online.

I for one am about to jump into cyberspace to find out why the subbing is taking so long. BUT... I keep reminding myself to remain patient and kind and try not to pester the lovely subbers out there for they are doing their best after all. If I could understand Japanese and translate it, there is no doubt I would be on that first episode like a leech.

I cannot wait as Skip Beat! had aired yesterday in Japan and subbing will take at least a good amount of days to do.

Up to this point, I refuse to read anything that has to do with the first episode via blogs and summaries and whatnot so as not to ruin my firsthand experience of watching the anime for myself.

Be patient, ani... you can do it.

Oh how I crave my Kyoko-sama and her crazy evil antics...

Eagerly awaiting and waiting and waiting. *sigh*

No comments: