Friday, September 12, 2008

news: Skip Beat! October 5!! and counting!!



So it has come to my attention that the oh-so-wonderful anime adaptation of Skip Beat! shall be airing soon. According to my own sources a la certain download websites, it is noted that the broadcast day for Skip Beat! is set for October 6 October 5.

While finding this out, I had very dearly wanted to include a countdown clock in my sidebar to document this event. Unfortunately, my other sources are a little limited and so sadly I could not include one. Maybe I'll just create my own little piece of artwork with the broadcast date day in bold letters.

That'll be fine.

But anyway, until then... or if the date changes, because my sources are limited and not always reliable... I will be looking forward to the airing of Skip Beat!'s anime adaptation next month.

***

This post has been edited, because unfortunately, Ani got it wrong once again. Of course, it might just be that I got it right and wiki got it wrong. But I guess we'll see.

No comments: