Tuesday, September 30, 2008

news: Skip Beat! an interview with the cast

- from The Scrumptious Anime Blog
In Lieu of the Fall Preview #3: Skip Beat Seiyuu Cast (and Director) Interview

With Skip Beat! coming close to it's broadcast in less than a week, here's a nice little interview of the cast and director that I found off of The Scrumptious Anime Blog (who's website link can be found about as well as in my blogroll). This particular interview can also be found in it's Japanese transliterated glory --> here <-- because the title of the site is in Japanese and I don't know what it means anyway. Basically, as far as I've read, thanks to usagijen from the Scrumptious Anime Blog's post is that this interview takes place after the second voice recording. Two episodes have come to pass and the seiyuu are talking about their experiences and how they like Skip Beat! thus far.

Much of the work is already done by usagijen so I won't repeat the translated interview and will simply direct anyone to visit the link above. Then again, no one really comes to my blog anyway, so...

In reading the interview, I found that I must agree with the seiyuu themselves on what parts they are looking forward to seeing. Especially Konishi-san who points out that he would love to watch the part where Kyoko and Moko-san are doing the commercial auditions. That will be so much fun to see in action (or rather in animation)!

After having read through the manga itself to a certain point, there is so much about the anime I am looking forward to. And after today, there will be five days left until the official broadcast date.

As I have been specifically using The Scrumptious Anime Blog as my source for Skip Beat! news, I would like to take this time to thank the bloggers of the site for having all this information available. It's nice to be able to know so backstage info about a specific anime as well as get to see a cute little interview of seiyuu where they kid around in the beginning. lol

No comments: