Wednesday, September 10, 2008

news: upcoming soon... what am I doing?

Yea... So I've been slacking off. It's really hard to keep myself disciplined to create a post over everything I've watched and everything I've read. And on top of that I even want to create some fun editorial features over certain aspects of anime or manga or both.

I think I need to work a little harder.

But have no fear! Or have lots of fear... Because I've been working on a few reviews and thoughts and I've been thinking about a lot of little featurettes and some nice little editorial features to write about. A lot involve my thoughts on plot devices, recurring themes, character creations, mangakas, interesting tidbits, and well... I guess it just means I haven't really done anything.

But lots of reviews and thoughts have been ready to post. My Amatsuki thoughts post will see the day of light sooner or later so that I can actually make myself watch the whole anime in piece and write another more detailed thoughts or review post on it. Speaking of the thoughts and review posts, I think I might do away with the word review and just make them all thoughts since reviewing is way beyond me anyway. I'll keep the titles for the reviews I've already done -- a total of one -- and just start to revolutionize (probably not the right word here) my blog... yet again.

I'm pathetic.

But anyway, as for some of my newest ideas, I'm planning on hosting a long-running thoughts/review feature over Ouran High School Host Club. If it goes well, I may do the same for some other anime/manga series that are non-linear and episodic like Natsume Yuujinchou and maybe even through another one in for the Hatenkou Yugi I've already written about. I need more than one post to talk about Hana-Kimi and so the long-running feature review may be the only way to do it.

I've also decided that every blog is not complete with the blog master's own nifty little "My Top Ten Bishies" post, or the like. It'll be fun cause other people like to see what kind of bishounen/bishoujo/good-looking people we adore and admire and have fallen in love with, right?

Finally, I'm going to try my hardest to post about some manga as well since I haven't been doing that aside from the August spotlight feature on Nakahara Aya. Which brings me to the September spotlight that I haven't even really thought of yet. This is gonna be a little cruel...

But until then...

1 comment:

anicheung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.